QuickScan™ feature will test a full DVD in as little as 38 seconds, or 80 min. CD in 48 seconds. A built-in grading system and pass/fail indicator allow simple operation by novice operators. A thorough evaluation of disc quality can be made.
The built-in Windows® PC provides a compact, lightweight turnkey system.
Key Benefits :
You can save money and avoid headaches by being able to evaluate disc quality:
Ultra-high speed throughput
The very high speed testing achieved with the QuickScan feature allows you to test a huge number of discs in a short time. Disc replicators can now test the first article in a matter of seconds, to ensure disc quality before making a lot of bad discs.
In many cases, the high throughput of DVX-4 allows 100% testing of duplicated discs.
Qualify DVD±R and CD-R Media
The key to duplication success is compatibility between the writer and the media. You can find out which type of media works best with your writer by using this tool. This allows you to optimize disc quality and avoid problems. Media quality varies with each batch. You can discover bad batches before you’ve wasted your time and money.
Measure Performance of Writers
You can identify writers that are failing, or will soon fail, by periodically measuring their results.
Logical Format Verification
DVX-4™ can compare your DVD’s or CD’s to the original source material on hard disk, DVD/CD-ROM, or DVD/CD-R. It also checks various aspects of data formatting such as: Record mode, volume descriptor, subcode skew, post gap size, and conformance to ISO9660.
Error Rates and Pit Geometry
Looking at the number and severity of CIRC errors provides a good measure of disc quality. Measurement of Analog signals related to pit geometry allow you to confirm that the disc will have a high probability of playing on all readers. The operator’s manual fully explains how to interpret the results.
● New QuickScan™ feature will test full DVD in as little as 38 sec, or 80 min. CD in 48 sec.
● Performs high speed bit-for-bit verification on all formats including audio & Enhanced CD
● Can perform bit-for-bit verification without access to the original
● Measures average and peak of PI, PI8, PIF. PO, PO8, POF, BLER, E11, E21, E31, E12, E22, E32 , Reflectivity, I11/Itop, I3/Itop, Modulation, Resolution, Beta, Focus & Tracking error and Jitter
● Easy to operate
● Built in Grading system
● Pass / Fail indicator with user defined limits
● Checks logical formatting – ISO 9660, Post Gap, Subcode Skew
● Displays full disc information – Disc type, Data Format, TOC, ISRC, UPC & MID codes, Volume Descriptor, and Write Mode (DAO / TAO).
● Tests DVD-ROM, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R DL, CD-ROM, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW; All formats
● Two Calibration discs included
● Free software updates