The PL/A 524 Personal Logic Analyzer is a complete logic analyzer on a PC plug in board. It provides 24 channels of state and timing analysis at speeds up to 50 million samples per second, and 1024 samples per trace. Menu driven software is included which allows you to easily and quickly capture, view, and save the data to printer or disk.
The PL/A approach offers the ideal combination of performance, reliability, and ease of use by turning your PC into a full-featured analyzer comparable to units costing thousands more. The large screen, standard ASCII keyboard, and menu-driven software all combine to create an easy to learn and use system. And of course you can easily add printers, hard disks, and other laboratory hardware/software to create a truly versatile system. In addition, the PL/A 524 generates standard MS-DOS files which can be ported to other systems, and processed by other PC software. You can even make your own low-cost automated test software.
The PL/A works with all IBM PC/XT/AT and compatible computers, including portables. It is also available with our space-saving 286 Laptop with high-res display, and optional 20MB hard disk, which provides a complete portable self-contained analyzer system.
- High performance: 50 MHz, 24 channels
- Easy to use
- Low cost
- Timing display with 2 movable cursors & zoom
- State display with ASCII, binary, decimal & hex
- User defined channel labels
- 24-bit trigger word with automatic re-trigger
- Disk storage of setups and traces
- Outputs timing and state displays to printer
- All 24 channels available at full rate
- Adjustable pre/post trigger