Version 2.4.3 adds the following features to your CDX:
- Faster testing with AMM-1
- Works with RS-232 to USB converter
- Can be used with Autoloader
- Includes Analog Measurements (with optional AMM-1)
- Runs under Windows 7 / XP / Vista / 2000
- Improved user interface
- Improved printouts
- Automatically disables AutoPlay (Auto Insert Notification)
- Disc-to-Disc Verify works with most ATAPI & SCSI drives
- View CDX test data on any PC (CDX not required)
- Verify disc data without compare (Clover Signature)
- Export data in native Excel or Lotus 1-2-3 format
- Automatically print results at end of test
- Tests 99 sessions of 99 tracks
To run CDX version 2.4.3, you must have CDX serial number 03920 or later. If you have an older unit, contact us for a firmware upgrade.
Free download: CDX v2.4.3 software (full install) [1,036,766 bytes 6/24/2014]
- Run Setup.exe.
- The installation will also install ASPI Manager, which is required by CDX. If you already have an ASPI manager installed, it will be replaced by this one.
- On-line help is included. You can download a new v2.4 instruction manual in PDF format by clicking here.
- Read the ReadMe.txt file for further instructions.
In order to install and run CDX v2.4.3 you must be running Windows 7 / XP / Vista / 2000.